- Utilize the best teaching/learning practices to impart the curriculum to ensure that students learn and achieve success holistically.
- Attain the ability to read the Holy Quran and acquire the basic Fiqh (knowledge in Islamic Jurisprudence) and Adaab (manners and etiquette) to become contributing Muslims in the community.
- Design strategies to ensure that struggling students receive additional time and support for learning.
- Create structures to promote a collaborative culture by developing consensus on routines and operational procedures that will allow both pupils and staff to realise their maximum potential.
- Engage in professional, reflective dialogue on questions related to learning, such as list of essential outcomes, different kinds of assessment, analyses of students\rquote achievement and strategies for improving results.
- Clarify expectations regarding roles, responsibilities and relationships among all staff/team members.
- Co-operate to meet the needs of students and to analyse and make public; objectives, strategies, materials, pacing, questions, concerns and results.
- Participate in an ongoing process of identifying and confronting data on the current level of student achievement, establishing a goal to improve the current level, working together to achieve that goal and providing periodic evidence of progress.
- Examine and replicate successful practices to eliminate barriers to success.
- Assess and reflect on progress of operational procedures to make improvements.
- Develop common formative assessments throughout the school year to identify how students performed on each skill compared with other students.
- Develop consistent instructional calendars and administer the same assessment to all students at the same class level. (Weekly/monthly)
- Focus on students’ learning , work collaboratively on matters related to learning and hold itself (school staff) accountable of the kind of results that fuel continual improvement.